Wednesday, 7 March 2012

We're tired.

But we also did quite well on some assignments we got back today, so that's good.
It's just been one of those days, where even though everything is going right, I still feel like sooooo exhausted. I think it's because this is the week where we have to write any essays that we haven't written yet, and just practice lots, and it's just a lot of work.
Breanna says:
Uvasgahuuhuuuvaheuday. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyuuuuu. Okay that's it *laughs*.

The good news is:

It's MARCH!!!
So spring is coming. And summer.

Here's a joke.
Where do the fish get their money from?
The River Bank!

Breanna says:
Horrible! Here's another joke. *laughs* Oh no, I don't know any jokes.

That's funny.

Okay, well, sleep and essays call me away from this lovely establishment.

Breanna:
Sleep is overrated! Only the weak sleep!

Whatever!

This is Catherine.

Bye.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment