Monday, 5 December 2011

The Cure for Not Being Able to Sleep.

Yes, as you can probably tell . I'm posting pretty late ate night. and the worst part is that it's a school night.  From lack of comfortableness and from so many other issues, sleeping is utterly impossible.. i think I've got 3 hours so far this night.  Well of course I decided to give up on sleeping and watch some TV.. TV SUCKS! there is literally nothing good on every time i try and watch TV,  so i decided that I was in the mood for a good chick flick . After I watched one,(maid in Manhattan) I got seriously addicted. Now I'm on to "music and lyrics" and after I plan to watch bride wars. 
I've made a few observations about the classic chick flick...

1) Chick flicks make love sound so easy- for half of the woman in this world, love takes a lot of effort. It's sad but SOOO true.

2) the men are always like 20989801 years older than the females- Lets get semi realistic. In today's society a 40 year old guy rarely dates a 20 year old. ... i don't know, it seems kind of ridiculous. But, I do appreciate the fact that the men they pick in these three movies are not the "perfect looking male".

3) All guys in chick flicks have guts..... in reality, guys are more passive than females....- Seriously guys go get the girl. No girl wants to have to put more effort to get someone than the guy does. If no one realises that

4) Who cares about the last 3 points- Keep on making chick flicks because they let girls dream and realise how important they are.

A FEW OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS..

I should be studying right now because its exam time and i have SOOO many exams. My first one is on Thursday but I am so thankful that it is an open book exam. I know what you're thinking.. How much better can life be? I know i was asking my self the same question about it.

I've eaten so much chocolate in the last day.. i think it's getting to my head

2 days untill my birthday!

Because of how sick i feel, I am reallt dabating whether or not i should go to school today...

I should get back to my  movies,
Love,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment