Exam week is really hitting me hard... It's hitting me so hard, i haven't blogged in almost a week! I have done 3 exams so far
1) Music Theory= easy but hard at the same time
2) Aural Skills= quite easy brightened my week
3) Keyboard skills= Ha funny story...
ITs just so upsetting when you practise so much and then you blank on your exam. I guess my keyboard exam didn't go that bad.... but it could of been SO MUCH BETTER! I have a busy week ahead of me.. 2 more exams! Music history and Intro to Christianity. Again its all about the right amount of care, (I should write a book about this)
Some more random sorrys
* I'm sorry Catherine and I have not completed those awesome lyrics for our song
* I'm sorry we haven't been posting enough (I know we have so many eager fans :D)
* I'm sorry the beginning of this post is so.... gloomy. ( I will do a happy one soon; as soon as this horrible week is OVER)
Some random wishes
* I wish a happy exam week for all of those music students and normal students. Don't work to hard kids!
* I wish for Christmas to come faster
* I wish i could be a sleep right now
Some random thank-youz
* Thanks for all of my loving friends and family that make my life AWESOME!
* Thanks to McDonald's for having the best food EVER!
* Thanks to my awesome school for having awesome but annoying education
* Thanks to all of you devoted readers that continue to check our blog even though we SUCK at posting!
LOVE,
Bre :D
No comments:
Post a Comment