Friday, 2 December 2011

A Short Pause for Personal Reflection

Wow, so I just looked back at our two most recent posts, and I realized we all of a sudden became very affirming towards out friends and family. I'm glad, actually, because sometimes I think I forget to affirm people - I mean, it's just so much easier to tease them, you know? Teasing is good (obviously it is, since I do it all the time), but affirmation is pretty awesome. I mean, how often does someone walk by you, and yell to you that you're beautiful? CORRECT ANSWER: Never! SEMI-CORRECT ANSWER: Rarely... ANNOYING ANSWER THAT IMPLIES THAT YOU ARE STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS: All the time!!!!!
But hey, the Beatles sang about love...I'm writing about affirmation - same difference! Love spreads affirmation and affirmation spreads love, so, I say, why not?

Thank you SO much for reading our blog! Reading it affirms me, and makes me see that you are someone is truly caring.

See?

How good did that feel?
(Correct answer: AMAZING)

Anyways, that's all for now - spread the affirmation!

~ C ~

No comments:

Post a Comment