I might as well be heaving, out of breath right now, because my life's business level just decided to take itself up about 7 or so notches. But, I'm happy to say that I can see a light appearing at the end of the tunnel! Classes end in less than two weeks, and exams are done (for me) in only three weeks!
But, because this is only a short post, and it probably should be funny, I thought I'd just let you all know that I organized the bookmarks on my internet page. I had about 20, and I could never remember how far to look down the list, so I organized them!!! I organized them into four folders (pssssst: this is the funny part): School Stuff; Fun Things; Sensible Things; and Recipes.
Recipes.
Isn't that funny? I mean, why "Recipes," right?
Anyways, I am glad that you will now have a good day, since you read such a funny post. I have to go, and write an essay or two. I will try and stay away from the Fun Things folder, and get stuff done!
Cheerio!
k bye. ;)
~ C ~
No comments:
Post a Comment