Friday, 4 November 2011

Nobody likes you, Breanna


This is what Breanna's friend who is practically her sister, Marissa, told her. I think there are many reason to like Breanna:

1) She occasionally imitates Dory imitating a whale.

2) She likes walking around in bare feet, holding coffee, and saying, "I want to be a classy person."

3) She said she's too white to sing in Latin. Which does not make any sense. At all.

4) She uses dishtowels as shawls

5) Her motto is, "My name is Breanna, and I don't care."

6) She nurtures crushes on symphony players.

7) She once said, "I feel like a man. I should try to be more feminine."

8) She dressed as a turtle for Halloween, and couldn't get the costume off.

9) She pretends she is an advanced pointe ballet dancer.

10) She says that she thinks she is Santa.

There are innumerable other things that I could say about Breanna. But I will leave it at 10. 

Catherine

***UPDATE: Marissa would like to clarify that she actually does like Breanna...probably because she read this blog.

1 comment: