Today I took a WHOLE day off studying... and I loved it!
It was a good day to love something, because today was a day that was a lot about love:
It was about love because it was Remembrance Day, in which I remembered those who loved us enough to leave us...
It was about love because I had to work, as a cashier, and talk to about 200 people, and I didn't feel like it. I had to love them anyway...
It was about love because I watched a rom-com (Monte Carlo - SO good) with my friend. It had lovely love stories in it...
It was about love because I sat with that friend, and talked honestly about life, and love.
Love isn't love unless it's pure and giving.Today was about that kind of love because I remembered that love, gave that love, watched that love, and experienced that love. All in pure, wonderful ways.
This is the one about love, because love is about one - the one who's not you. I learned a little bit more today about how to love that one. Whoever that "one" is.
~ C ~
No comments:
Post a Comment