Thursday, 1 December 2011

Awesome things like finishing essays, and sisters.

I am sitting in my basement right now, basking in the fact that I just finished a major research essay! I am also basking in the fact that I happen to have a sister who is absolutely confoundingly talented at writing music, and singing, and playing guitar. Like, seriously, if you give her three words, she can take those three words and turn them into a deep, meaningful, artsy and folky song. I just like her. There a certain things in certain people that we tend to aspire to, and her ability to turn ordinary life into something beautiful (through music) is something that I definitely aspire to. This is not the same sister who had the funny conversation with the telemarketer, btw. This sister read that blog post, and begged me to write a blog post about her - I told her that she had to do something funny, and then I would. But tonight she showed me something better than funny - and that is beauty! So, my dear Cecile, here is my blog post about you! May you continue to inspire beauty into the world... and may you also record a CD within the next one to fifty weeks.

love you!!

~ C ~

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!! You BLOGGED ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!! I feel incredibly loved! Thanks dear!!! I actually am incredibly honored and you should know that I aspire to be like you in your talented, beautiful, and incredible ways.

    ReplyDelete