Sorry guys.
Wow, we're so sorry.
Here's an update on our respective lives:
Catherine: I finished all my exams alive, and succeeded in getting decent marks in all my courses. I had a good Christmas - saw about a billion people/friends, but it was super nice. I am now back at school...dang it...but seeing everybody is just like a reunion. I also bought an ipod touch during Christmas, so as I am writing this, I am adding people and facetiming everyone, as is possible.
Breanna: I JUST FACE TIMED! Christmas break was lovely. I enjoyed being lazy. it was nice. and also lovely. it was very lovely. I got some sleep and it was lovely. As much as i wanted to get away, I MISSED MY FRIENDS and i realized that they are so important to me and i wouldn't have any fun without them. I just realized what a hipster is. Its pretty funny. I guess this will be a short blog post but I promise I will post more .. I WILL!
It`s Beautiful.
~ B&C ~
No comments:
Post a Comment