Thursday, 26 January 2012

I MISS BLOGGING!!!!!!

I really do!!

It's been so long since I last blogged. It's weird, Breanna and I went through this weird phase thing where we didn't blog - not during exams, or Christmas, or the beginning of the semester. Well, I guess we blogged two-ish times in January, but that's about it.

I miss blogging.

My life is pretty crazy right now - how is it that I'm at the same stress level at the beginning of this semester as the end of last semester? I'm scared of the end of this semester - a little. I just want it to be done, you know?

Today it was SO warm outside, legit +1. Celcius. My boots got dirty, and I was sweating while walking outside, which is freaking fantastic - and I don't say freaking very often (HAHAHA unless you talk to my friends).

My voice is very tired, because of hours of practicing for a concert with our city's Orchestra. I made myself a pot of lemon-honey-ginger drink, and it's helped, I think. I listened to songs and read textbooks while drinking it for the last few hours, so I'll probably be in the W.C. all night, but that's okay. Anything for the Orchestra.

Speaking of which, should I become a world famous concert pianist?

~ C ~

No comments:

Post a Comment