I don't like Pastrami. I do like bread. Today I had a pastrami sandwich day.
It started out good (like the top bread of a pastrami sandwich), and I was pretty darn happy up until about 2:15, when I began to doubt my abilities as a general musician (that was the pastrami part). This lasted for a couple hours, but then I left school and came home, and saw my family, and chewed Apple Pie gum, and then I came to my computer and blogged, and now I think I've hit the bottom of the sandwich, which is bread, which I like.
Sandwich days are kind of annoying, because I much prefer cake days - which are days that are good on the outside, inside, and all through the middle - but I think that sandwich days are good for us, as human beings...
...I still haven't figured out how exactly, but those little annoying things in life do tend to broaden our abilities to live, for some absurd reason. So whateeeeeeeeevs.
I just hope I have a cake day tomorrow.
~ Catherine ~
No comments:
Post a Comment