So tonight I cleaned my room, read some history, and went to town. I bought a garbage can for my car. I don't really have much to say but.... I'M JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT MY GARBAGE CAN!! Okay there are just so many great things about my sweet garbage can. here's some..
1) As all of my friends know, my car is always a complete disaster. Because I am a commuter, I use my car as a locker and everything i own is in it. So i went to walmart and bout this garbage can. I plan on throwing out every piece of garbage i use. (shh..lets see how long this lasts)
2) The garbage can has a step button like all of the cool garbage cans have. This just makes it an easy to you can. YAY!
3) When I need to take the garbage out.. all i have to do is pull on the handle and the inside part comes out like a pail ! Isn't that just the awesomest thing on the planet! I will actually take out my garbage from my garbage can.
That's all i really like about it but its my new favourite possession.
till next time, \
Bre <3
No comments:
Post a Comment