Thursday, 27 October 2011

Chiropractors and peacefulness

The bad news is, I have basically had a sore back ever since I started school in September. I can't decide whether it's from stress or just bad posture. I was talking to someone in choir today (but don't worry, I wasn't supposed to be singing while I was talking) (), and she told me that I should go see a chiropractor. Maybe. I think I should just speed up the calendar to December, when I'm done exams and not stressed - either that, or sit straight.

The good news is, I'm done my midterms!! There weren't as hard as I thought they would be. I feel unsettlingly peaceful - if that's at all possible.

University was so scary to me when I thought about it in August, but you know what? I think I can do it! And just think about this: If you're a first-year, you only have seven more semesters left after this one! ONLY seven. Try to think about it positively, if possible. ☺

One last thing: I really like how it feels to have people clap for me. Perhaps that's why I'm a music student.

Heaven help me!

~ C ~

No comments:

Post a Comment