Saturday, 15 October 2011

Conclusion #2: It's IMPOSSIBLE to write an essay while you're playing balderdash.

It's true. My plan last night was to start, or at least OUTLINE my essay. Then I came home and found out that we were billeting four guys from this Catholic organization called NET for the night. This meant that I had to clean the house, help make supper, eat supper, clean the kitchen, and then re-serve supper for these four dear gents.
The good news is that they were the most fantastic four people I've met in a very long time, and I had such a great night, and laughed so much that my back was cramping. It was fantastic. However...

The bad news is that I barely got any work done on the essay. Why? I'm glad you asked. We played Balderdash. I learned a lot of great words - like
A) "Randlesman", which is a green hanky with white polka dots; and
B) "Funkify", which means to retreat fearfully.
 I'm just a little unsure how I can incorporate those words into my essay. We'll see.

Well, I'm being very procrastinational right now, so I better vamoose.
Remember: Don't funkify from a cold! Just bring your randlesman, and you'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment