Wednesday, 19 October 2011

SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Why is there a need for nerves? I've been asking my self this for the past 2 days. Keyboard skills makes me want to cry but some where i find humour in it... yes I'm an emotionally confused music student. Maybe even a musically confused music student? you probably asking your self how could that be?
Well this is how
1) I get no sleep (wake up late everyday ) Therefore, everything is so funny!
2) There is a constant metronome tapping in my head constantly along with my head telling me I'm lazy and I should probably be practicing my rhythms (how do these rhythms show musicality..?.. I honestly don't know anymore)
3) When I'm in my car going  home (by my self) I sometimes listen to retro country. I"M GOING INSANE! What kind of music student listens to retro country? I think I'm ill!
4) When I am at home I want to watch animal planet... I used to hate animal planet. It must be my friend thinking she is a cat.. oh wait SHE IS A CAT!

Today should consist of skills. nap? more skills, work and finally skills.
Tomorrow is mine and Catherine's keyboard skills mid term and of course I'm spending more time worrying than preparing.
ip8r
Bre <3
ps. word of the day (snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment