Q: If Yo-Yo Ma was a rapper, what would his name be?
A: Mama Yo!
Once upon a time, Catherine was sitting with Breanna, and Catherine thought of this funny joke. At least, she thought it was funny.
Catherine: Thinking: This is such a funny joke! I should tell all my friends at school!
Walks over to Breanna and friends.
Catherine: Hey Breanna (and friends)! Want to hear a great joke?
Breanna: Yes, I want to hear a great joke!
Catherine: Q: If Yo-Yo Ma was a rapper, what would his name be? A: Mama Yo!
Breanna: Uhhh, I don't get it.
Friends: Silence.
Fifteen minutes later, Catherine and Breanna are with their WHOLE music class.
Catherine: Hey guys, want to hear a great joke?
Others: Uhhhh, sure?
Catherine: Tells Joke. Laughs hysterically.
Breanna: Starts giggling hysterically.
Others: Uhhh, I don't get it.
And until this day, Breanna and Catherine (aka, us) are the only ones who love Mama Yo.
Peace it out,
~ B&C ~
No comments:
Post a Comment