- Chocolate (Hot, cold, solid, liquid, with or without caramel, nuts, raisins or salt)
- The feeling of slipping into pajamas that just came out of the dryer on a cold winter night (fuzziness! yay!)
- The feeling of slipping into cool new sheets on a warm summer night (especially when they are blue)
- Putting on chapstick when your lips are super dry (I always want to sigh "Ahhhhhh" as loud as I can!)
- When warm water at a beach splashes gently around your feet and ankles (especially when on vacation)
- Home-made stew (you know, with juicy beef and turnips and parsnips and potatoes, and...)
- Hugging a loved one the airport after not seeing them for a while ("There he/she is! Hurray!")
- Big sweatshirts (or bunnyhugs, if you happen to be from Saskatchewan)
- Curled hair (or straightened hair, depending on the day)
- A new gorgeous outfit (especially if your mother bought it for you, and you actually really like it, which means that it's free)
- An amazing worship service that makes you feel really close to God. (Again.)
- A REALLY long talk with a REALLY good friend, after not seeing them for a REALLY long time.
I had one of these tonight - the one right there at the bottom. It was wonderful, and, as I sit here, taking a study break whilst the rest of my house is sleeping, I find that I don't mind that I'm busy, or that I'm studying, or that I'm not sleeping, or that I have to work tomorrow. I just have a happy, warm mind (and a happy, warm heart).
~ C ~
No comments:
Post a Comment