Friday, 14 October 2011

New conclusion: I am a huge Procrastinator

Breanna:

Breanna's advice of the day: ALWAYS! ALWAYS! bring a fully charged laptop to academic writing..... and history.

My day was decent I guess. Music history is always interesting.. you may have thought music students pay attention in every class because they're NERDS, but your wrong. Today I just couldn't pay attention. I have no idea if it was my lack of coffee intake or the several interesting distractions but, there's no way I heard anything my prof said... sigh.
Distraction#1) Good friends: I cant help but talk to people when i have so much to tell them.
Distraction#2. the best one) One of my friends in front of me had  a sock sticking out of his hood. We have no idea how the sock got there or why, but it was a priceless moment. For some reason i found this so funny. Its not even funny.... well it kind of is. My friend to the right of me decided it would be funny to send him a note to tell him of his laundry incident so she did and i had to pay attention for the rest of the hour and fifteen minutes.

As Catherine explained, voice matching is awesome.. for the first 10 minutes. We spent all class doing it, even though it can be completely inaccurate. Personally, my voice is strained from singing 24/7... so there is no way my voice was matched accurately with the person i was placed next to.. and i hate being on the end of the row. But seriously, the choir sounded completely different after we were matched. ITS AMAZING!

Writing lab sucked. Its long and boring.  again... barely paid attention.
I am going to pay for this later.

People have called me beans before. I have no idea why. Do I look like some sort of bean? I must. How do I look like a lettuce? Am I wiggly? or Green? Catherine looks like a banana. tall, skinny and yellow. It's perfect I know ! :D Tonight i plan to start my Intro to Christianity on Williams book "Tokens of Trust" IF i get around to it

No comments:

Post a Comment