Yes.. this entry is exactly what you think. Hot water. I am honestly fascinated by hot water. . I have no idea what I like about it, but it's awesome. As Catherine would say, "just try it".
I know what you're thinking: why hot water? Why is she so fascinated by hot water? Wouldn't it taste the same?
It actually tastes completely different. Funniest thing.. it's bitter but at the same time it's SOOOO good!
Hot water soothes the wear and tear of your throat, (from constantly practicing your solfege), and quenches your thirst. (prior to the 100 laps you run after you finish your solfege.....HA! kidding.)
I wonder if fish like hot water. They must get a little sick of cold water because I sure do. Clown fish probably like luke warm water because they are clowns. or are they clowns?
That was my completely meaningless post of the day,
ipl8r :D
~B~
Good to see that some serious solfege practicing is happening :) Big supporter.
ReplyDelete